Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

C-c-c-c-changesssss…

Hey guys, long time no post, like seriously.  Sorry about that.  I’ve been focusing on some things IRL and on other blogs I am starting up, deets on those blogs coming soon.  But I’ve also been noticing how the sun’s position has changed and have been getting all excited on the fact that my favorite season EVER is coming back to me!!!  Yeah!!!  Autumn, or Fall however you say it, is quickly on the way back.  I mean, like our low tonight is suppose to get to 58 degrees!!!  Are you hearing me?!?  58 degrees!!!  After weeks of 100 or more degrees I’ll finally get to feel some coolness.  And yes, I will be going out in the middle of the night to experience this lushness.  Hey, if Mother Nature is gonna throw you a bone you had better be out there to catch it.  ;-)

So in the spirit of this wonderful seasonal change I have decided to update my poorly outdated blog.  It’s missing links, it doesn’t even have my new shop name on it, some of the items in the sidebar are temporarily down and some items I am thinking of getting rid of.  Not sure just yet, but I’m thinking about it.  Also I have several drafts that need to be finalized and posted.  And then I am working on some other blogs to kind of tie into this one.  Ahhhh!!!  Why do I do this to myself?!?  Oh yeah, because I work better under pressure.  :-D

But yeah, working on a new blog layout that.  Finished the graphics now I just need to upload them and work on my widgets and all should be good.  So if you notice in the next couple of days that the blog is going through a total meltdown, it’s just me playing Blog Goddess and molding to my personal preferences.  *insert menacing evil-doer trying to take over the world laugh here*  After that then I should be hopefully back on track.  Just been dealing with the same thing I usually deal with, anxiety, so it keeps me from the fun things in life.  But I’m forcing myself to not focus on that and try to finally do all the things I wanted to do.  It’s my goal for the rest of the year.  Thank goodness I only have to dedicate myself to 4 months of that, then I can regroup in January.

Speaking of January, isn’t it weird how if we blink January will be here?  This year has truly gone so fast and it’s so upsetting that Autumn is only 3 months long and then a bleak Winter.   It seems like we had more hot months than cool months, which is probably true, so not fair.  But yeah, so if I want to fully enjoy this wonderful season coming up I need to put a fire under my butt.  Which reminds me, I need to get back to cleaning my craft space.  Well it’s mostly done, just need to pick up some stuff from my room, which yes I have a picture of and yes I will show you later on this weekend.  Ok, I’m off, Lawrence Welk comes on in 7 minutes. I will talk to you all soon, and remember to keep a song in your heart.  Adios, au revoir, auf wiedersehen.  Good night.  ;-)

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?