Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Finger knitting.

So I am laying here trying to catch up on missed episodes of Big Brother, don’t judge me, and well after two hour long eps. I just can’t deal with just laying here. I never watch tv unless I am crafting while doing it. So I was trying to think of what I could do while laying down. Knitting with needles stresses out the arms, but I thought about finger knitting. I’d tried it before but it didn’t work for some reason. But I saw I had some delicate yarn that like to snap on my needles and I decided to try it again while watching Big Brother.



So this is what I am doing right now. It's relaxing and I hope to have a scarf done in about an hour. I'll keep you updated. Ok, back to BB. Bye for now.

Loves ya,
Mouse

2 comments:

  1. I tried this! Although it came out terrible, I must have odd shaped fingers. The cat likes playing with it though, so it's not a total loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, mine came out odd as well. Perhaps not the right yarn? Well hey, as long as the cat likes it then it's no loss. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?