Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Who’s your fave monster?

From Monster High that is.  Why do I ask?  Because you or someone close to you may be forced to make a choice.  Why?  Well for Halloween of course!

Clawdeen

 

Draculaura

 

Frankie Stein

Aren’t they cute?!?  I love Frankie’s outfit the most, but they are all cute.  I saw them in the Party City flier today.  But they really aren’t monsters to me.  Humm, I’ve gotta be able to do better than this.  Humm, oh I know!

A mix of me and Ariel.

Hehehe.  This is a morphed picture of me and Ariel.  I have to say we do not make an attractive morphed person.  Should I tell you which belongs to who?  Hummm…nahhhh…I’ll keep you guessing.  :-D  Ok, I really need to try to get some sleep.  I just feel icky to the tummy, and it’s hard to sleep when it feels bad.  But I’m going to try now since it’s so late.  Later lovelies.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?