Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Can you stand it?!?

Ok guys, so in roughly a little over an hour Autumn officially begins.  That is 11:09 pm EST time.  I am all giddy people!  My FAVORITE season EVER is about to begin.  Oh sure, it’s still warm out, but not hitting the 100 degree weather we had this summer, so that’s good.  I’m so excited.  I have been waiting for it to cool off since Spring started, and now it’s here.  I hope the crisp cold air will put some pep in my step and a smile on my face.  I’ve got so much I want to get done in the next 3 months, fingers crossed it will happen.  May the countdown to Autumn begin!  Woo hoo!!!

But here’s a question, isn’t it weird that daylight savings doesn’t start until November 7th?  You would think it would be in October some time.  November just seems so late in the game.  Aha!  After some research I found out it did use to be in October but just recently a new law made it start in November in 2007.  Several reasons stated for the change are saving on energy, better voter turn out…which the day of DST will be changed during voting years because it’s proven voters will vote if when they come home at night after voting it will still be light out, and it’s safer for trick-or-treaters.  Interesting.  I still feel it’s so late in the game, but it got me to read about it and now I know…hehehe…and knowing is half the battle.  :-D  Bye for now.  Woo hoo for Autumn!!!  *does the Autumn Moonwalk out of here*

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?