Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

25 Questions.

I read about this meme on Storywings and decided to try it.
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I tend to sleep with them closed but I have no problem with them being open.  I used to have one opening behind my head when I slept.  I used to have the “weird willies” when I was younger about an open closet, but not so much now.

2.  Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
When I’ve stayed at a hotel I have taken the little soaps with me.  Other people took the shampoo, which irritated me one time because I paid for the room so I felt I should have gotten the shampoo.  Bastard!!!  LOL!  I’m not bitter.  :-)

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out.  I would feel confined with the sheets tucked in.  Anyway I move so much that it would be pointless to tuck them in.  When I was a teen I used to wake up with my sheets and blankets on the floor.  All of them, even the fitted one.  Weird, right?

4. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
How about being attacked by a bear that is being attacked by a swarm of bees?  That way the bear will be so distracted I can run for my life.  Hells yeah!  Oh alright, if I have to choose, I say a bear.  I have a better chance of getting away from it than a swarm of bees…My Girl anyone?  Thank you.

5. Do you have freckles?
Nope.

6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people say they heard you, they nod, they agree, they say they understand; then the next minute they do the exactly the thing they said they wouldn’t do or they don’t do the thing they said they would do!!!  Ahhhh!!!  Mean what you say and say what you mean people!!!

7. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yep.  And I must say that cool breeze on the bum is ever so refreshing.  Am I right people?  Eh?  Eh?

8. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?
Yep, I know I look like a tard doing it, but I’m having fun damnit!!!

9. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No.  I may grip them in my mouth by the teeth but I won’t bite down.

10. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yep.  Why should it be only for girls.  Flaunt it fellas!!!

11. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Bar-b-que sauce.

12. What is your favorite food?
Chocolate!!!  Is that considered a food?  I mean you can eat it.  So it’s a food right?  Right???  Right?!?!?

13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Anything Disney, anything with Audrey Hepburn, Harry Potter movies…shut it, hummm…I’ll get back to you on this.

14. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nope.  :-(  I feel like I missed out on something.  Anyone else not a member of the scouts?  Or am I still the only one who wasn’t a member?

15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
If I had the body and it was done tastefully I would so consider it.

16. Can you change the oil on a car?
Nope, but I’m sure I could google it and figure it out.  :-D

17. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope, not yet anyway.  I’m sure I will get one someday.

18. Ever ran out of gas?
Nope, thank everything!

19. Are you lazy?
LOL!  Is this a serious question?  Oh...it is?  Oh…sorry.  Yes, I have my seriously lazy points.  But when I focus on a task I am focused and I stick to it until I finish it.  So, hmmm, I guess that’s a yes and no answer.

20. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I had a Strawberry Shortcake mask as a kid but that was about it.  My mom didn’t take us out much for trick-or-treating. But I took my sister out several times and she always got to dress up.

21. How many languages can you speak?
Only one, but trying to learn Spanish.  Did take French in school, but umm yeah, when did I ever get a chance to use that.

22. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
Didn’t really like either but Leno seemed a little bit funnier.

23. Do you sing in the car?
Yep.  I do my best singing there.

24. Ever eat a pierogi?
I believe I have. Not 100% sure.  I know I wanted to try one, but not sure if that ever happened.  But now I am making it my quest to have one so I can for sure say yes I have had one.

25. First concert?
Free Def Leppard concert at Walmart.  It was pretty cool.  Not much of a concert fan though.

So there you go, some information about me that you may or may not have wanted to know.  :-)  I just thought this was an interesting meme to do.  Let me know if you try it.  :-)

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?