Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

*Looks are bloodshot eyes in the mirror.*

Ughhh!  My eyes!!!  They are tired and they burn for the second day in a row.  Not to mention I’m just plain pooped and tired.  Why?  *blushes*  Because I just beat Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light twice.  Yesterday in mulit player and today in single player.  My hands hurt, my eyes hurt, and my sister just invited me to join her and her friend to play some Perfect World!  I know, I know, I could say no…but I don’t want tooooo.  LOL!  I know, you have no pity for me.  Meanies!!!

Now as for the game, it’s pretty good.  It’s set up arcade style, and at first I didn’t think I’d like it, but in the end I actually did.  The game goes quick and finishes quick.  I started around 4 something and finished just now, so roughly 6 hours with tons of breaks in there.  Not bad.  Now since I got that out of my sister, tomorrow I plan to spend all day sewing.  Now that I have more light in the room I craft in, I don’t have to worry about stopping before night.  I had to do that before because it would be darkish in the room and hard to see so I didn’t craft at night and it kept me from working on things since I knew I’d have to stop.  Now if I don’t want to stop then I don’t have to.  Woo hoo!

Well now I’m off to call the boyfriend to check up on him and then play some Perfect World.  Talk to you all later.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?