Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Forgot a couple of posts I wanted to make.

So I decided to make them now. I just can't get my butt offline yet. Ahhh. I am listening to the Handmade podcast right now and then it reminded me about some posts I hadn't made yet.

Hat ear closeup.


So a couple of weeks ago I bought a cute knit cap from the Halloween section of Target. I thought it looked so cute, but once I saw myself in it, I just thought I looked horrible. So I was on the way to return it when my mom said she'd buy it off me and give it to my sister for Christmas because she had mentioned to her that she liked it. Meh, why not. I don't have to go into the store then to stand in line. LOL!

Hat


So what I didn't like about the cap is the brim. I like my brims straight across. And I love the cat ears, but I would like to see some mouse ears on a cap. So I am going to attempt to make myself a cap in the form of a mouse. And it will have that heart detail. I loved that heart detail. So I wanted to share with you my ex-cap and my plans on making a new one. Just need to find the right kind of yarn. Humm, I'm getting a thought. Pink anyone? :-D

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?