Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Ok, now I've seen it all!!!

Ok guys, so you remember my post yesterday about missing out on getting the Snuggie pattern? Well I still want it, but umm, I just saw the new Snuggie commercial and it has helped me to make my mind up about staying hidden with my Snuggie. Ok, so here's the original Snuggie commercial.



Now if you want a more stylish Snuggie, they now have them. LOL! I saw this one at the hospital while my mom and waiting for her medication at the pharmacy. LOL!



So then tonight I saw this commercial.



Now there's a Snuggie for your dog!!! :-D LOL! I couldn't believe what I had just seen...until I saw this.



I was laughing hard by this time, but then when I saw this I was almost laughing my bum out of my chair. LOL!



So after seeing all this, what do you guys think about the Snuggie? Yes? No? Only in the privacy of my own home? LOL! Ok, just had to share this with you all. I'm off now. I think bed it calling me. Night all.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?