Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Rabbits, rabbits, rabbits.

Its September 1st, and I can't believe that summer will be over in 21 and a half days. Well for us Northern Hemisphere peeps anyway. Its getting windy outside, not as much as it is in March when Spring starts, but windy and getting cool. The nights have been in the 60s and the days not hotter than 80 something. A BIG change from the 100 degree days we are used to. I hope it continues to stay this way. One year it was warm up until early November. The kids didn't have to wear jackets on Halloween for the first time ever. I hated that year and worried it was a tale of what was to come, but knock on wood, that was just a fluke year. I have a feeling that this year will be cooler than last, but it could just be tropical winds. Hum, is there a hurricane in the area? Nope, not that I see. There is a tropical storm out there, but not near the US yet. So this is just a nice cool front.

Ok, so if you can't tell, I love Fall. Its my favorite season. Always has been. I love the cool weather, the beautiful colors, and the excitement of the holidays. Its honestly the most perfect season to me. Winter is ok, but that starts a few days before Christmas, and then its just cold blah months. Nothing exciting then. Only thing really exciting is possible snow and then by the end of winter you are so ready for spring so you can warm up that you get excited. LOL!

I am usually very active during the fall, well I used to be until my weight caught up with me and made me a very sick gal. But I have decided to reclaim who I was "in my former life" and become active again. I've started working on my NaNoWriMo novel again and I am working on some summer cleaning so I can end this year a lot liter than I entered it. Speaking of being liter, I am also working on my weight again. I'm determined to make it stick this time. We'll see how this turns out.

Ugh, I've just spent hours working on this blog post, commenting on other blogs, reading other things, and I still need to work on my novel for a while before exercise. So I guess I will close this for now. And so this blog post wasn't completely boring, are these shoes fabu?



They are vintage white leather and mesh boots with gold stars by Stuart Weitzman. They are for sale on Etsy. Click on the picture to see them. They were part of the "Wear White After Labor Day" Etsy Finds. So why can't you wear white after Labor Day? It seems its more of a temperature thing. White reflects light and doesn't absorb the heat from the sun. So you end up being cooler than if you wore a darker color. Well, that's one idea at least. :-) I liked that one the most, so I will stick with that. Ok, going now. Must work on my novel some. Ciao kiddies.

Loves ya,
Mouse

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mouse, aka Paisley Girl.

    I wanted to thank you for the kind and thoughtful message you left for me earlier this summer. I'm sorry it's taken me a while to respond, but I certainly did not forget. Your words brought me strength and solace have helped me heal. Thank you for your friendship.

    I enjoyed reading through your posts. Good luck with school and writing and Blyth's knitted dress. You're a great writer and I wish you much success!

    xoxo
    bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so sweet of you to take the time to comment back to me. I do hope that things are getting better for you and your girls and they continue to do so. Hugs to you and your family. And I will keep your friend in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?