Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Its 6:24 am...

Photobucket


And I'm up. But this time I just woke up about 12 minutes ago. Yep, trying to change my pattern. We'll see how well it goes. I am tired, but I usually am at this time no matter if I slept or not. But at least I can stay up all day and not continue to get more tired. :-)

So I plan on writing for a couple of hours, exercise, then craft, then update shop, then work on forum, then hummm...not sure.

The only sucky thing is is that I had to go to bed without speaking to my boyfriend first on the phone. I called him when I crawled into bed and got to speak to him for like 30 seconds because he had a patient on the table but I would have liked to have talked to him more. I hope I will get to today before he takes off for work...when I am usually asleep. LOL!

Ok, going to write now for a while. Hope you all have a great day.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?