Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Finally!!! Oh yeah, and Happy Thursday and Happy October!!!

Photobucket

Ok, so last night I was working on my shop and it deleted my stop policies every time I tried to save them. After the second time I finally got smart and started saving it in Notepad first. But it didn't keep me from getting frustrated. Well today I typed in "Coming soon." and it stayed so I tried putting my policies back in. Wouldn't save!!! Tried a few more times and almost gave up when I decided to take out some of the spaces I had between lines. Saved perfectly. Then I saw I had an error and needed to take it out. I took it out, clicked save, and covered my eyes...seriously. I looked back and it was still there!!! Yes!!! So no today my task is to upload a few things and then get to work on new stuff. I feel so nervous opening a shop, but its something I really want to do. I just wonder how I will do on Artfire.

Here are my thoughts on Artfire. Its new, but closing the gap between Etsy traffic and them. They are still in beta working things out, but I feel once they do work things out that a lot of Etsy people will move over or at least open a second shop there. It honestly reminds me of Myspace and Facebook. Myspace was the big cheese a while back and everyone had an account opened there. Then Facebook opened and it took a while for them to work out their kinks and now its now on level if not more popular than Myspace. I think Artfire will be the same and soon the traffic will come. I'm hoping to be able to go verified by the end of the month. I would like to have the perks of a verified member and perhaps see about becoming a Maven. Right now I just want to work on my shop and get into a flow with it so I won't have to worry about the structure of it and just create and upload it. Ugh! So much work, but if I can start selling stuff then it will be worth it. Right now I just frustrated, but that will pass I'm sure once I get a flow to things.

Ok, so mostly this post was to vent. I'm off to edit some pictures and take a few more before I'm out of daylight. Wish I had morning light to use, but go to bed late and no morning light for you. Oh well. Happy Thursday everyone one, and Happy October!!!

Photobucket


Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?