Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

I finished my novel...

And I feel kind of "blah" about it. I thought I would feel so much more. I mean yesterday I could feel it was coming to an end. And a lot of the things I saw happening in the end didn't for some reason. And I ended it on a cliffhanger, which is about the only thing I knew would happen. I mean I guess its because I know that there is SO much left to do on the story now that the actual plot is coming to me now that I finished it. I know, I know...how can I write a story with no plot? Well it has a plot, but the plot thickened as I neared the end. So now I have to go back in fill it in. Which, what I recently learned, is what all writers have to do. So maybe on my revisions I will get that happy giggly feeling that my story is done. But for now, its about a year's hard work put to temporary rest. I will put it away for a couple of months then come back to it with a fresh mind and attitude. But yeah, that about it. Humm...wait a minute...change everything I just said.

I JUST FINISHED MY NOVEL!!! WOOT!!! WOOT!!! WOOT!!! WOOT!!! *Does Snoopy Dance.*

*Catches breath.* Ok, like literally I just got all excited. Maybe it was a delayed reaction. LOL! I finished it! I'm ready to move on to the next novel. And just, wow. :-D I know there's a lot more to fill in on that story, but for now the bulk of it is out. I've got my notes for when I return to it. And I am ready to move on. Nano, here I come!!!

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?