Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

I'll keep it simple and sweet today.

Ten years ago today I lost one of my best friends. My brother. He passed away due to a heart attack caused by a seizure he had in his sleep. I can't really talk much about that day, but I couldn't let it go by without saying something. I know the day has just started and I still have 23 hours and 30 minutes to deal with it. I doubt I will sleep tonight. And thoughts like "He was still alive right now." and "I wonder around what time he passed away?" and "I can't believe he's been gone ten years." keep running through my mind. Sorry if this is morbid for some of you. Its just what's going on in my head right now. Honestly I just want to cuddle in bed with my boyfriend and watch funny movies today to get my mind off of it, but he's over 700 miles away. :-( So I may just lay in bed and catch up on some soap operas, minus the hour for exercise. I'm sticking to it so far. I made it two weeks every day exercising. I want to make it a habit. So far, so good.

But yeah, I just wanted to pop on and blog a tiny bit since I haven't in a few days. Just all of a sudden I changed and got depressed and just didn't want to blog. I'll be back to daily blogging soon and respond to comments. After today it will get easier. Ok, I'm off. Gonna putz around the pc for a couple of hours and then try to get some sleep in the morning. So tired now, but I don't think I could sleep now. I wish A was here. :-( I really need him now.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?