Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Monday and Columbus Day

Photobucket


Hey guys. Yup, still up. I think I'm almost ready to go to sleep. Oh yeah, clicky-click on the picture below to learn more about Columbus Day if you are confused about it. :-)



So anyway, what does a gal do when she doesn't want to sleep. Well she watches movies online of course. What movies does she watch? Well two really bad but funny raunchy teen comedies...that will remain nameless, and of course, Barbie and the Three Musketeers. :-D



Ok, so this move was actually really cute. The only off putting thing to me is that the main character is not named Barbie. I don't know. Maybe this pulls into role playing perhaps. I know the name Barbie wasn't back in ye ole times, but still it just made me scratch my head and go "Hummmm...".

But other than that I really liked this movie. It had a strong underlying message of pursuing your dreams even when everyone says its not possible. This is one of the things I love about Barbie movies, they all have a moral to them. I must give it to Mattel. They work hard on their product and keep their market in mind and try to teach them good morals. Loves it.

I don't want to say much about the movie in case anyone wants to watch it. But its the same basic theme to most of Barbie movies, her and her friends join together to save the day. Its an uplifting story if you are having one of those bummer days. So if you or the little one are bummed one day, this movie is sure to please.

I think one of my favorite characters in the movie was the little kitten who so desperately wanted to be a Muscateer. LOL! Very cute.

I know I would have loved this movie as a child since Barbie was such a part of my life and I can imagine these movies put smiles on little girls' faces of today. Worth a watch if you have a little over an hour to spare. Clicky-click on the picture to be taken to the movie page and enjoy.

Ok, gonna read a bit and then think about getting some sleep. I may not blog again today, so I'll say now that I hope you have a lovely Monday and that something marvelous happens to you all today. Hugs and kisses to you all. Bye for now.

Loves ya,
Mouse (Future Mouseketeer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?