Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

This scared me.



Its scary to think that this could happen and we don't know what the end of 2012 will bring. I'm hoping it will just be like the whole Y2K scare, but you just never know. I kind of want to see this movie but it would have to be at home where I could pause it when it gets to much for me. I tend to hold my breath when I am watching something intense. LOL! What do you guys think about the movie and 2012? Scare you or just another Y2K scare?

Loves ya,
Mouse

2 comments:

  1. Hello Chelle.

    I just have to say...I am intrigued by anything related to 2012. I'm not scared - yet. I feel the need to glean as much info on the subject as I can get my hands on. December 21, 2012 is the projected last day of Earth...and my birthday. Creepy in and of itself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's your birthday? That is kind of creepy. If the day ended that day, that would just be so weird. I understand wanting to learn more about it, and honestly that should be my reaction, but I'd much rather sweep it under the carpet and forget about it. Its just shocking how things completely out of our control can affect or end out lives just like that. I'm curious what that day has in store for us. Thanks for the comment. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?