Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ok, so let's try that again.

Hey kids, sorry the blog was down for a bit. I transferred the posts from my new doll blog to here, and then closed that blog. I really want all my doll related information under The House of Mouse name since the stories will be at my website called The Mouse Pad. I also wanted to crosspost my doll entries directly over to my LiveJournal and having it in another blog was hard to do so. I thought separating everything would make it easier for readers, but I feel I just made it harder. So I am going to bring back a few things to this blog.

This will be my main blog about random things going on in life as well as doll related items. I will be keeping my writing blog separate; but I will post a link to this blog when it is updated for those who want to read about my writing. Since I am getting serious about becoming an author, I wanted a place that was just completely centered around writing. Everything else will be on The House of Mouse...yeah...like I had it before basically. *rolls eyes* Yeah, lesson learned people, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. So welcome back to The House of Mouse, and there will be no more tweaks for a good long while. Now it's time to work on the website this week. It never ends. Always something to do. Guess I should be happy about that. Well, that's all for now. Talk to you lovelies later. Bye for now.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?