Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New directions.

Ok guys, so I have been updating the various blogs I will be posting in and most of them are ready to be viewed.

If you want to read about my doll hobby check out Toy Box Treasures.

If you want to read about my gaming hobby check out Gamer Geeka.

If you want to read about my writing hobby check out Retro Typin' Gal.

If you want to ready about my crafting hobby check out Crafty Pookie...which is empty right now so stay tuned for updates.

I will still post here about random stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else and I will also post when any of my other blogs update. It just seems easier to keep it all straight and clear for all my readers. So enjoy the new layout and thanks for reading everyone! :-)

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?