Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fashionista Tracey...maybe not safe for work. Doll nudity.

Fashionista Tracey


So, since Fab Girl Barbie couldn't be rebodied, I decided to give her body to my vintage Tracey doll. I think its a great fit, and I love getting to play with her gain. I took some pictures of her to show her off. Warning, this may not be safe for work. A bit of doll nudity follows.

Fashionista Tracey


Fashionista Tracey


Fashionista Tracey


Fashionista Tracey


So excited about her liberation, Tracey takes to taunting poor Cutie about losing her flexible body and having to settle for Tracey's old one. :-D

Fashionista Tracey


Fashionista Tracey


Fashionista Tracey


Fashionista Tracey


Shall we dance?

Fashionista Tracey


So exciting to see how she can hold another doll. Granted its weird to see her holding a nude and headless body, but you understand what I mean. ;-)

Fashionista Tracey


Aww, look at Cutie being a trooper and accepting defeat. :-)

Fashionista Tracey


Fashionista Tracey


I eventually want to touch up Tracey's makeup. Her lips have slight rub marks. But I want to find the right peachy color. I may try to mix some. Fingers crossed. As for now, if its too bad I will adjust it digitally. So I hope you enjoyed seeing my new Fashionista. :-) Bye for now guys.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?