Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

R.I.P. Brittany Murphy

Photobucket


Now words could properly tell you how shocked I am to learn of the passing of Brittany Murphy. I just loved her acting and its so sad and hard to think she's no longer with us.

Photobucket


I guess another reason I am in shock is because she's not much older than I am. I remember watching Clueless for my 16th birthday and she was my favorite character.

Photobucket


I followed her career some and loved all the work she did in her movies. I had no idea her career had stalled. I am thinking this was either a heart problem she didn't talk about or didn't know about or sadly it was drugs. Its weird her husband doesn't want an autopsy done. Either because he knows it was drugs or can't deal with the fact that she'd be cut into and whatnot.

Photobucket


Another star does dim tonight. So sad. Ok, back to more cheerier stuff next time. I promise. Bye for now.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?