Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mary and Max.

So I'm still sick and today was a bad day. I spent most of the day in bed with my poor broken laptop next to me. The hinge needs to be fixed on it, hopefully next month. To sick to do it now. Anyway, I am catching up on some blogs and on John's blog he mentioned watching a stop animation movie called Mary and Max. It was one of the funniest and touching stories about two pen pals who were so different but so alike too. The ending was so bittersweet, I still have tears in my eyes. If you can rent this movie or watch it online I highly recommend it. Warning, its not for kids. It has adult topics in the movie along the line of where do babies come from and whatnot. I'm off to watch the other movie John mentioned call Ponyo On The Cliff. He said it was cute and I could honestly use cute after feeling so bad and still thinking about Mary and Max's ending. SO yeah, this is just a little update for now. I hope to be able to post more soon. I miss posting every day. More soon peeps, I promise. If you've left a comment, I will get back to you very soon, and thank you so much for the comments. I love getting them. :-) And I will be commenting on blogs as well too. Just want to feel better first so I don't leave rushed comments because I want to go lay back down. Oh well. Until later ladies and gents. Bye for now.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?