Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Forgot to mention this.

I was just thinking about this today and I was going to mention it last night. Watching Ponyo last night, I noticed the license plate on Lisa's car and laughed. The number on her plate? 333. LOL! I kid you not. I wish I knew why 333 was such a thing with me. I wonder what will happen at 3:33 or what that number means to me? Guess I will find out one day. I kind of think it will be the time that will be called when I pass away when I'm a weak and sick little old lady of 99. Or maybe the time my first child will be born. My winning lottery number perhaps? Meh, I guess I'll have to wait and see. But just wanted to share that with you. Working on my beads some more. I want to finish them so I can get that off my back. They keep calling to me to finish them. Once I finish them I can move on to something else. Oh, I've decided to take a picture of my work space. You've seen it in some of my pictures. I won't take pictures of the room or my room because they are just a mess...which reminds me, I should throw a load of laundry in the wash. I'll do that now and make some cocoa for my empty stomach. I'm fasting today because food is making me so sick. Anyway.

Oh, I wanted to mention something interesting I saw on the news the other day. Its seems the city I live in is one of the top three cities in the US that will be offering a lot of jobs next year due to the military getting bigger here over the next few years. Also my city is 31st in the US to be growing economically. I am shocked because I just thought my little city was kind of boring with nothing exciting about it, but that is actually exciting news. I plan to try to get back into the work force next year part time, and this is good news. I hope that I will feel better next year so I can take advantage of the jobs coming into town. Fingers crossed. Ok, I'm off now. Laundry and some more cocoa. Bye for now ladies and gents.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?