Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Still Taking It Easy

Ok, so today was a bit better. I barely slept, going on 2 and a half hours of sleep, because I had to be up early to see if I could make an appointment for December, and to see if I could get an prescription for a new medicine I'm taking. Got the prescription sort of done and the appointment I will have to call back in late August or early September to do. I could have gone back to sleep, but decided to stay up instead. But now I am super tired and can barely keep my eyes open.

So after the calls, I decided to open some stuff I got about two months ago and take pictures for a blog post coming soon, and then I finished the last needle felting kit I bought. I will say now I don't think I will be purchasing any more Dimensions needle felting kits. The wool was disgusting. Out of all the kits I got, that was the only kit that was just nasty. I'd read someone had the same issue happen but thought maybe it was a one-off. Nope, it's just their wool. I believe it had chunks of wood in it that got dyed with the wool. There has to be a way to get wood out of wool, or at least most of it. This wool had bits all through it. I'll explain more in my post about it.

Then I ended the day with a little bit of "Girl Meets World", cute show and actually quite similar to "Boy Meets World", more on that in another post as well. And now I am settling down to play a little Tomodachi Life on my Nintendo 3DS while catching up on some vlogs and videos on Youtube. Not really an eventful day, but not bad either. Super tired guys and gals. I'll update more tomorrow. I've got a lot of stuff on my mind. Take care until then. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?