Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Don't Take Your Dreams To The Grave

Image From Free Digital Photos
Ugh, I am hating how doom and gloom my blog has been sounding lately. It's almost to the point where I don't want to blog because I am sounding so dark, but this post really isn't meant to be dark, more motivating. I hope it comes off that way.

So in the past couple of months, on both Deviantart and Youtube, people I have been following passed away. One person I am not sure how he died but he took beautiful pictures, and a woman on who did these amazing DIY fashion videos was murdered by her ex while she slept. Both of these stories were so tragic, but all of their followers agreed on one thing, that we were glad we got to know them some and that they got to share their goals and dreams with us.

All this got me thinking about goals and dreams. We've got plenty of them. I'm sure you could make a list of them. However, how many of us reach for and achieve our dreams, or at least try? I want to become an author some day as well as a toy designer of some sort. I want to strive to make that happen sooner rather than later, but up to this point I've really done nothing to make that happen. No one is promised any length of time on this planet, From newborns to 100 year old people, we are all granted with the same amount of time each and every day, what we do with that time is up to us. If you aren't working towards your goals and dreams, you may end up taking them to the grave with you, and that would honestly be a such a waste. The world will never know how awesome you are at whatever you master at. If you truly have a life goal, start this moment to go for it. Sure, you may never reach them, but what if you do? What if all the work you put into it pays off. Won't you be glad you started right now rather than a year from now or never? And if you don't reach your goal, don't give up hope, it just means that wasn't the right goal to strive for. Rework it and go at it from another angle or try for a whole new goal, just as long as you are going for it, that is all that matters.


I was really sad to see these talented people were no longer with us, but they have left behind their works of art that I can continue to look at and view and be reminded how awesome they truly were. They left their mark on their world, don't leave the world without making yours. Until next time ladies and gents, take care, bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?