Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

What? Why? How??? Oh nevermind...

Image From Free Digital Photos
Can someone explain to me how I am a member to almost 400 Flickr groups??? Seriously??? Wow, I think I have a serious problem. I keep thinking I am just too interested in to many things, but I think curiosity and learning is always great. Maybe instead I should keep my focus on one thing for at least 6 months and when I move on from it I need to leave it completely to try something new. I am now unfollowing a ton a groups, and I believe I will have to stop following so many people so I can start making some friends on there. I can't find it all interesting at the same time, it leads to too much noise. Wish me luck. LOL! Bye for now guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?