Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

It's What Time?!?

Image From Free Digital Photos
Wow guys and gals, the time seriously got away from me today. I slept late after a long night of Shaytards watching, I'm trying to catch up on their videos. Then a package I was waiting for came in.  I got a surprise out of it, which I will tell you about in a future post. Then I played my new 3DS game I got today, Disney Magical World. It's actually quite addicting. Before I knew it the whole day was gone. Didn't help that the clock on my wall, I can see easily, stopped around 7:45 this evening and so that really threw my timing off until I realized it stopped. So a really lazy and boring day today, besides when I accidentally toppled my 16 ounce smoothie onto the carpet. But for some reason it worked out because a rug shampooer was sitting ready to go that was going to get put away today. It was like things were meant to happen today. But that was the bulk of my day. I had plans, but they didn't happen. But tomorrow is a whole new 24 hours to get things done, and I will. I'll post a longer post tomorrow. Hope you are all well. Take care. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?