Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Writing Wednesday

Honestly, nothing to post this week. I didn't work on writing at all this week. Just been to down becsuse of the boyfriend being in Puerto Rico and I can't talk to him. So I've been sewing mostly to get my mind off things. Hopefull I will have something to report next week. I think I need to start a novel writing month. I think I will. So the month of June is novel writing month for me. I am going to aim for 100k. By then my first novel should be done. Exciting thought actually. So with June starting next Monday I should have something to report to you by then. Sorry there was nothing for this week, but a girl needs her time to deal with missing her man. You understand I'm sure. Thankies and talk to you lovelies later. :-)

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?