Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Writing Wednesday

So I haven't posted about my writing much simply because I haven't been writing much. Why? I don't really know. I guess because I have no been motivated. But it upsets me so much. I have these stories in my head and I think about where on-going stories could go but I just don't have the motivation to write. Well yesterday I decided to load up my old NaWriNoMo story and start editing it. I got to page three before I quit. I need to edit it though, at least I feel I have to, in order to finish it. So I will update you on how the editing goes. More under the cut.

So I have three stories going on right now. One about vampires and werewolves, one about a magic school, and one that is sci-fi. I also want to start working on a two part yaoi story that I am working on. A tragic love story actually that tells the point of view from both lovers. I think that one could be one of my best stories, but I don't want to have all of them started and not going anywhere. I learned that from crafting. You have to stick to one project or you will never get anything done. So I am going back to my sci-fi story and edit it to where I like it and then I will finish it. I'm close. I just need to figure out the ending. It suppose to be the first in a series. We'll see how THAT goes. But yeah, I plan on putting some excerps here from my work. I won't put a lot of here because I plan on publishing my work some day and I don't want to much of my stuff out there where it could be stolen or not used because it was technically "published". But I plan to give you enough to get you interested. I hope to have something for you next Wednesday. Stay tuned.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?