Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

3d Art

So, you remember about 10 or so years ago how 3d art was all the rage? You had to try to find a picture within a picture? Well, I could NEVER see anything in those things. I even one year bought a discounted Christmas book that was made of those pictures so that I could try to see the pictures. Nope, nothing.

I had all but given up on ever seeing the picture until one day I looked at the back of a Golden Grahams cereal box. On the back was one of those 3d pictures within a picture. I thought I'd never see the picture but thought I'd give it a chance. And wouldn't you know it, I saw it. I have to tell you, it is so weird when you finally see the picture. The focus in your eyes gets weird and its like you are inside the picture and its 3d and you know its not but you see it that way. Its so weird but cool and I am so glad I was finally able to join the clan of those who could see the picture.

So now I pass the chance on to you. Click the picture below to go to a bigger version of this picture. I uploaded a large one but I think Flickr is shrinking it some. I think you can download the bigger version but not sure. Could someone let me know? I think I will upload the original picture to my website just in case the picture is so small.

3D Picture


Wanna know what you are suppose to see? Its under the cut.


3D Picture Answer


Yep, a skateboarder riding down a rail. Keep looking, you'll see it. I think around Christmas time as a sort of advent calendar deal I will do the Christmas book, yep still have it, and just upload a page each day for you to try to see. Enjoy this one for now. :-)

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?