Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

USB People

Have you guys heard about the USB People?  They are flash drives that look like little people.  They kind of make me think of Lego or Playmobil people.  Have a look at this odd video about them under the cut.

So after watching this video I began to wonder why I hadn’t seen photostories done with USB People, because that was of course the first thing that came to mind when I saw them.  Then I had a look around Youtube and well… have a look.

Ok, so here’s the basic idea of these things.  They are USB flash drives that can come in varying sizes and you can fully design them to look like anything you want them to look like.  From what I gather they also have some premade USB people you can just purchase and they have different versions of them as well.  Check out the site here to learn more about them.

I think it’s a creative idea.  Like I said, I personally see them as Lego or Playmobil people, and could see the “play potential” in them before I see the usefulness of them.  LOL!  But maybe that’s because I’m into dolls and toys.  LOL!  So what do you think of USB People?  I have a feeling I’d be playing with mine more than I’d be using it.  *sigh*  Is there any hope for me?  LOL!

Well I just wanted to share my find with you all.  I will talk to you all later.  I’m doing some research for my boyfriend about something important and need to give that my full attention now.  Talk to you all soon.  Bye for now.  Smile

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?