Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dollywood Productions Photostory update!

Hey guys!  So I’ve finally got the first new chapter in the Dollywood Productions story line.  I’m really looking forward to working on this story again.  It’s been years since I last worked on Camp Celeb and now I feel I will finally be able to tell my story and finish it.  I’d like to finish it in a couple of months, fingers crossed.  Smile

Photostory Teaser

Click on the picture above to be taken to the new story and enjoy.  SmileOther stories have been worked on and those that were not visible last time are now visible.  I figured out what I did wrong.  I need to work on all the bio sections but that will come with time.  Well, enjoy the story and talk to you all later.  Smile

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?