Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bored!

It’s the middle of an extra long night.  It should be almost 4:30 in the morning but we fell back so it’s almost 3:30 in the morning instead.  *sigh*  Well I decided to do a quick blog I’ve been meaning to do for a week now, before jumping into some writing.

So my mom sent me a forward email with pictures our childhood heroes, but with a twist.  The pictures are of our heroes either as a how they aged or as a what are they up to now kind of picture.  Let’s start with the aged pictures shall we?  Smile

 

Poor Barbie.  The old gal’s just recently turned 50 and well, time hasn’t been good to her.  Takes this as a message those of us who have a few or a lot of extra pounds…it only gets worse!!!

Next up?  Tweety, who has recently turned 60.  Poor Tweety. I guess while the Puddycat may not have gotten him old age has.  Sad smile  Hang in there Tweety!

Next up?  Batman and Robin.  Now I’m not sure on the age, but it seems even the Batmobile has changed in it’s old age.  But it looks like Robin still has some pep in his step!  Smile

Poor Peter Parker.  Seems like he is still trying to capture some of his youth there.  Keep the dream alive Spidey!

Wow, Superman has REALLY let himself go.  You would think the man of steel would stay in better shape.  I suppose not.  Humph.  Moving on.

I don’t know why, but when I look at this picture of poor Thor I kind of see him as a bumbling caveman that speaks in grunts.  LOL!  Well at least he still knows how to enjoy himself.

And the last of our aged peeps is none other than Wonderwoman.  Ok, what is this ladies?  We get a little old and we start plumping up.  I REALLY hope I can manage to do the opposite.  I want to lose weight as I get older.

Now we are going to move on to our section for what are they up to now…Disney Edition.  Open-mouthed smile

Looks like Snow White should have stayed with the dwarves.  Seems she would have been more appreciated.

I thought that Sleeping Beauty was woken up in the movie.  I guess she touched another spinning wheel.  Poor Prince.  Now this is where I am confused.  He could just kiss her and wake her up, so why didn’t he?  Maybe he prefers her this way and will only kiss her when he needs someone to take care of him in his declining days.  Smart idea.

Ahem, umm noticing a pattern here anyone?  Robust Red Riding Hood?  I mean don’t get me wrong, she’s a pretty gal, but um is that a Big Gulp she’s drinking?!? Hey!!!  *shakes head*  Red, where did we go wrong?

And now we check in with Jasmine.  A dangerous gem in the middle of the desert.

Cinderella didn’t deal with being stood up to well.  There’s only so long you can wait for a guy to return your call…or in this case your shoe.

Seems only one of our gals married good and can afford plastic surgery.  But really Belle didn’t seem like the type to be so vain.  I mean she did fall in love with a beast after all.  Guess when he started looking good he was no longer the “beast” in the relationship.  Such a sad story.  Sad smile

And I’ve saved the best for last.  No this is not my dinner from last night, I had chicken, this is the what remains of one of my favorites princesses.  Can anyone guess?  Yep, seems poor Ariel’s fate was sealed when she said “I do.”  Damn you Eric!  I thought we…err she could trust you!  *sniffle*  Oh well, she looks like she tastes yummy at least.  Smile

So now you see what we have to look forward to as we get older.  We will get fat, sad, unappreciated, and if we are lucky we will be killed and used for sushi.  I’m just sayin’.  Makes you think huh?  Yep.  *nods*  Ok peeps, that’s all for now.  I do have more posts for you, but we’ll see when those are put up.  And I need to catch up on comments again.  I’m terrible about them, I know, but so should you by now.  Winking smile  Ok, I will talk to you all later.  I’m going to try to catch up on my word count.  I have a Nanowrimo post I want to do to explain how and what I am doing during Nano, so if you are interested in that it’s coming up soon.  Ok, by for now kids.  Bye.  Smile

Loves ya,
Mouse

1 comment:

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?