Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Dollhouse Bookcase at Big Lots.

So I signed up to get notice from Big Lots when their fliers were coming out.  I get a sneak peek, and it seems they have another dollhouse book case for sale at 50 dollars.  Prices Valid 11/21/10 - 11/28/10. I know a lot of people found these bookcases interesting back in the day for the 1/6th dolls.  I personally see it as being to small, but some people may be able to work this for their dolls.  So just passing on the news to you.

Ok, and umm could someone explain one thing to me?  Why would anyone want a computer plug in christmas decoration?  I mean yeah I guess if you don’t have free outlets it would work for you, but umm…yeah.  Just seems odd to me.  Would anyone buy this?

Well in other doll news I have returned to the much neglected dresses.  I wanted to handwash them all and was so worried I’d mess them up that I didn’t do it.  Well I decided to suck it up and do it today and they are drying now.  They will need to be ironed tomorrow and then embelished.  Then I have six more dresses to make before next week.  And I’m still working through Nano.  Ahhhhh!!!  Oh and trying to plan my own Thanksgiving meal so I don’t starve.  Ughhhh!!!  Ok, I’m off people.  I am freaking starving now, which sucks.  I don’t want to eat, but my stomach as settled finally, but I don’t want to mess it up now.  Meh.  Ok.  More posts later.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?