Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

333.

via: Zazzle

Yay!  My 333rd post!  For those of you who have been reading for a while you know this has meaning to me.  This is kind of a bittersweet post for me.  I had special plans for this post.  I wanted it to be the post I mentioned some things I have been working on, but those things still have yet to happen.  I’ll be honest, I just haven’t had the energy.  I’m still working on going gluten-free.  It just isn’t coming easy for me, and my stomach is still not 100% happy.  I don’t know if it’s due to healing or what, but it’s not happy at all.  For the past week, I kid you not, I’ve been living off of rice cakes, frozen yogurt, and candy.  Yep.  Today was the first day in a while I decided to cook for myself.  As of yesterday I am a month gluten-free and decided this month I am giving up candy, but only for a month.  So far so good.  And I am forcing myself to find recipes that I can cook.   Tonight I made breaded baked chicken.  I crushed up some Corn Chex cereal, dipped chicken in egg and put it in the bag with the Chex and GF spices and shook it.  Put it in a sprayed pan and baked it for 17 minutes.  It was pretty good.  The spices I used were salt, pepper, basil, onion powder, and garlic powder.  No real measurements on them, it was just a look at and decide if it was good.  I made some mash potatoes while it cooked, this time with Betty Crocker buds instead of by hand, and that was dinner.  I was going to make some corn, but got lazy by then because someone else decided to pop on the kitchen and start cooking and I felt closed in.  Oh well, it was still good.  With chocolate rice cake for dessert.  I feel a little better, but sleepy now.  *yawn*

What else?  Oh, working on Nanowrimo this year, but my heart is slowly weakening on wanting to do it this year.  I don’t know why.  I had an outline partially worked out, but decided 6 hours before Nano started that I didn’t want to do that story right now.  So I took another story idea and jotted down 5-10 notes and left it at that until midnight.  It’s coming along ok and I have high hopes for the novel, I’m just not feeling it this year.  I think it’s because I’ve become a hermit again due to tummy upsetness.  Yep, upsetness is a word…or at least it should be.  But yeah, just don’t feeling it this year.  I want to focus on my sewing, which by the way I am so furious at myself about.

I have ten dresses sewn and ready to go up in a shop, but three of them have to wait for me to get some other fabric so I can sell it as a set.  But of course I need to add snaps and embellishments to them and I am just not doing it and I don’t know why.  I’m sure it’s the depression.  Just feeling sad as of late due to my stomach feeling bad still, not like before, but like a dull discomfort which keeps me from wanting to leave the house.  It’s more the swollen sinuses that make it hard to breathe due to food reactions and/or acid reaction.  That makes me panic when I feel I can’t breathe and being out in public when that happens is so not what I want.  But I don’t want to lock myself away, so sometime this week I am forcing myself out of the house.  I’ve just been curling up in bed with my laptop and surfing the web or gaming.  Hummm.

Ok, I’m torturing myself right now.  On QVC they are showing off some supersized bakeware, and well, you know how they demonstrate it.  They are showing yummy food, most of which I can’t touch.  But I like watching it because I love baking and love the way food look.  it can be very pretty if it turns out right.  But this bakeware set is gigantic, further encouraging the girth of Americans.  Meh.  Oh well.

So what else can I tell you?  I got sidetracked with a phone call from a friend who’s not doing so well.  If any of you are spiritual or religious in anyway please have a good thought for my friend and hope that she is able to achieve all the things she needs to in order the better further the lives of her and her children.  Thankies in advance.

Well this blog post has gotten long and rambling and I didn’t even say all that I wanted to say.  Sad smile  Sorry guys, I wanted to make a nice big post about something interesting and I’ve really got nothing for today.  Meh.  Sorry all.  I’m off.  I haven’t logged in any words today and the day will be over in 12 minutes.  Gotta type a bit for today’s word count.  And I’m going back to watching QVC.  They’re talking about a Butterball Indoor Digital Electric Turkey Fryer.  If this interests you, this is it’s last showing for the year, it’s $89.94 with 3 easy payments of $29.98, and I believe you can return it up to Jan. 31 next year.  You can fry, steam, boil, and I believe bake in it.  Get on it if you want it.  Winking smile  Ok, I’m seriously off now.  I’ve gotten to the point where I am promoting home shopping network products.  Seriously?  Ugh!  I have no life.  Someone help me!!!  Later folks.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?