Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Let's play catch up.

So I have not been really active in the doll world besides an occasional blog post. I have been dealing with some nasty issues. First I was dealing with the second cold of the month I got. When I thought it was getting better it would suddenly turn around and get worse. Ugh! Finally over that and now I stay away from people as much as I possibly can when I am out and about. So not trying to get sick again, especially now that it's slowly starting to warm up. If there is one thing I hate more than being sick it's being sick when it's hot outside. Makes me miserable and it's just not right to be sick in the Spring and Summer.

Well after I was over the cold I decided to get my butt back on track with weight loss. Well that has been tricky for me for a while now since trying to lose weight usually causes problems with my stomach. If I eat to little I get acid. If I eat to much I get acid. If I exercise I get acid. And I've been tinkering around with all of the above. So the past two weeks have not been pretty on my side of the world. It was almost impossible to sit up straight after long periods of time without feeling sick. And if I could sit up and didn't feel any pain, I'd feel it after I got up. I refuse to give up on trying to lose weight because I know weight loss is the answer to a lot of my problems. Just wish I knew a way around the stomach pain. It gets so bad some times it causes panic because it makes me get short of breath and have tons of pain in the chest area. Not fun. But I'm not giving up. Have had to rearrange some things that I am doing when it comes to exercise and eating, but it's only until I start to feel better and then I can slowly change things around again. Let this be a lesson to you kids, if you aren't chunky don't get chunky and if you are chunky work on losing the weight because it only gets harder to do as you get older and you only have worse issues to look forward to. *sigh*

But today I woke up feeling somewhat better, although I do feel some ickiness in the tummy and will need to move around after this post. I plan on posting as much as I can today because I have some "thank yous" to send out as well as just some things I've been meaning to talk about. I also want to hit some blogs today and comment since I just haven't been able to before.

I hope everyone reading this is doing well and that you all are having a lovely weekend. I'm going to attempt to do some sewing today. Attempt being the keyword. If I don't get to it I will finish a reroot I still have no earthly idea why I started it. Will explain that at a later time once I get closer to finishing. Well that's all for this post. Will post again in a little while. Bye for now. :-)

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?