Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'd totally read that!

So while I'm not much for non-fiction books, sometimes there are books about people that I really want to read. Their careers are just so big and I just find myself attracted to them for one reason or another. One of these people are going to have a book out in October. Humm just in time for my 10/10/10 deadline. Perhaps that should be my gift to myself for making it? We'll see. The person who has a book coming out is Dame Judi Dench.

Photobucket


I first got exposed to Judi Dench on PBS watching the britcom "As Time Goes By". This show showed me I liked British humor. But it also showed me that I loved the acting of Judi Dench. Oh sure it also gave me a new crush in Alistair, but that's a different post all together. ;-)

But yeah, the book is going to cover her career and her 30-year marriage to her husband who tragically passed away after losing his batter with lung cancer. It was one of the reasons she ended "As Time Goes By". I'm sure this book will be a very interesting read and I can't wait to read it. :-) I'll be looking forward to reading "And Furthermore" in the Autumn. :-) Just had to post about it because I got all excited about it when I read about it. :-) Bye for now kids.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?