Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kirsten Dunst is turning Japanese!

Ok, so while blog hopping today, I found this cute video of Kirsten Dunst dressed up as Akihabara Majokko Princess singing "Turning Japanese". I don't know why but I love this video. It gave me a giggle to see Kirsten like this and well the video just is cute altogether. Oh warning, this video is not "dirty" but some images in it are not safe for work or around kids...remember it's anime related...make your own assumptions on that before watching.



After reading around about this video, it seems that it gets deleted from YouTube very frequently. So if this video does not work for you just do a search for Akihabara Majokko Princess and you will find it on other websites easily. It is worth the search just to see Kirsten dance and sing. This video has every cliche that anime has, I love it. LOL! So enjoy and I will post again very soon with more interesting tidbits I've found lately. Bye for now.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?