Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Picture practice.

Camera Practice


I've been tinkering with my picture taking. Since I've gotten my camera I've been a flash user and abuser. My pictures tend to always have that nasty flash glare in them and color washout. So I did some research online and found some great tips on how to get better quality out of my pictures. Here is my first attempt at a serious flashless picture. I think it turned out ok for it being my first attempt. I will be attempting more pictures with different backgrounds until I get it right. I think I need to get myself my own wine glass for picture. I borrowed one from my mom but it has a blue stem. Doesn't go with all the colors of my earrings. So I am on the hunt for that.

I also have a few more pictures to show you but I need to crop them so I will be back to update in a bit. Bye for now.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?