Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Give me comments!



Ok, so I don't know why sometimes my brain fails to put two and two together and get four. I tend to either get five or three. Well when it came to comments, I kept seeming to get three. I couldn't understand why I had a fair amount of views but not many comments. A friend had even stated that they couldn't comment on my blog and I still didn't put it together until today.

I feel like a total loon for not checking sooner. Heh. My comments were set that you had to be a Blogger member to comment. Oops. Well I have fixed it where anyone can comment. However, my comments are on moderation so please be polite. If you are rude your comments will NEVER see the light of day on this blog. Unless of course I find it entertaining, then I may blog about it. ;-) But yeah, for those of you who wanted to comment but couldn't, the door is now open. Give me comments or give me...ummm...comments! :-D Later gaters. More posts to be done later.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?