Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Fashion Show Finale!!!

Photobucket


Congrats to Anna!!! I think she was the right pick America. We did it! LOL!

So the finale was very interesting, because it let me see that I wasn't the only one that thought the way I did. For example, someone asked if the judges were all smoking from the same crack pipe when they let Reco go and James-Paul stay. Agreed! They stand by their choice but I think they made the worst choice.

Little Kristen was there and she stood by her choice for leaving. I think she regrets it BIG time and I wish she should have stayed. I watched at first because of her. And I wasn't the only one. Someone said since she left there was no reason to watch the show.

Lots of people saw Daniella as a bitch. I oddly enough didn't I saw her as young and trying to stake her claim in the competition. She needed that since everyone was older and they could have treated her as a kid and make her insecure. I'm glad she won the 10,000. She deserved something for all her hard work. I don't think this will be the last we see of her.

I LOVED how everyone's private convos were aired out in this show. How embarrassing, but soooo funny to see how the others reacted. I would have been either embarrassed or angry about that. But hey, all in the game right?

All I know is I was so hoping for that rainbow dress...or as they call it the "Layer Cake Evening Gown Stunner", to show up on the stage. I was so excited when I saw it. I cheered out loud. Yep, I'm that lame. :-D Speaking of that rainbow dress, some of Anna's clothes from her collection have been made into actual garments that are on sale now. The following are what are for sale.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Well folks, that's it for The Fashion Show. I don't know if we will be seeing it again. It didn't do terribly good in the rating it seems, but we'll see. Maybe it will be back to entertain us again soon. Until then, we have Project Runway to look forward to. :-D I can't wait! Bye for now lovelies and woo hoo Anna won!!!

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?