Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Back in the new year.

{source}

Hey guys, I just wanted to pop on real quick to let you all know I am still alive, I’m just dealing with trying to get into better health right now.  I think I need to focus on that for a couple of weeks to get a good habit going when it comes to dieting and whatnot, but not keeping up with my blog is a stress hovering over my head.  I’m so far behind on comments and I just can’t seem to feel well enough to get organized for stay focused long enough to do that and other such stuff I want to do.  So I have decided to take a blogging break until the new year.  I just want to get things going in a better direction with my health so I can make next year a much better year.  I’ve got big plans and I need to be in good health to carry them out.  So I leave you all for now to focus on that.  I’ll still be around however, reading your blogs, mostly lurking for now, but I will be there.  I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year.  And I’ll see you all in 2011!!!  Smile  Bye for now and take care.

Loves ya…and will miss ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?