Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Find out who's your idol.

So my mom sent me this interesting email. By simple calculations you can learn who your idol is. I thought it was so impressive I had to share it with all of you. Try it out. You'll be amazed.

DO NOT CHEAT. THIS IS CLEVER. IT TOLD ME WHO MY IDOL IS. I AM SURE YOU WILL BE PAIRED WITH YOUR IDOL TOO...





FIND OUT WHO TRULY IS YOUR ROLE MODEL. DON'T SCROLL DOWN YET,
DO THE SIMPLE MATH BELOW, THEN SCROLL DOWN TO FIND YOUR HERO


It's CRAZY how accurate this is!


1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9
2) Multiply by 3 then
3) Add 3
4) Then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator)
5 ) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number.....
6 ) Add the digits together   ;


Now Scroll down to the ROLE MODEL list below and find tour number.



=
1. Einstein


2. Simon Cowel


3. Walt Disney


4. Ronald Reagan


5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi


7. Brad Pitt


8. Babe Ruth


9. Mouse (Chelle)

10. JFK


I know....I just have that effect on people....one day you
too can be like me.... Believe it!


P.S. Stop picking different numbers!! I AM YOUR IDOL,
JUST DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!


Hehehe, you know you love it. Feel free to copy and repost this or email this to a friend and let them see who THEIR idol is. :-D

Loves ya,
Mouse...your idol. 8:>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?