Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I’m So Proud Of My Patience. Junky Spot Order!!!

So the other night, after I’d all but given up on ever owning my coveted pink 10mm Hujoo eyes, my mom instant messaged me and asked me what size of eyes I was looking for on Junky Spot.  I told her the 10mm ones in pink.  She said she saw some in like 16mm but not in 10mm, she was on the site at the time.  I frowned and sighed and went back to the game I was playing when she messaged me back and  said “but I did see these cool looking pink ones with black in them”.  *insert record scratch here*  My mom didn’t know what kind of doll eyes I was looking for exactly and these Hujoo eyes are different from previous ones I had bought, but I knew there was only one pair of pink eyes on the 10mm page…I had to look.  I minimized my game and went to Junky Spot, and it was the gasp heard round the world.  There before my beady eyes were the most perfect pink Hujoo beady eyes.  They were back in stock!!!  Ahhhhh!!!!  But I was so excited I suddenly couldn’t remember my order that I had all planned out for roughly two months.  Taking a deep breath it all came back to me.  I got the eyes, my Bitty Bitsu, the head for my Bitty Bitsu, my Hujoo Baby…that was not part of the original order but when do orders ever stay the same with me, and two wigs.  Ah, the wigs…one of the ones I wanted was sold out.  *whiney cry*  So close and yet so far.  But was I about to take a chance on waiting for a wig to come in and still get my complete order?   Heckkkk noooo!!!  I compromised and picked the same color in a different style.  I wasn’t sold on it, but hey, it’s a wig and my Hujoo baby wouldn’t go bald.  So I ordered it on Saturday or Sunday.  I believe it was Saturday.  It was mailed off Monday from CA and less than two days later it’s hear with me in NC.  Awesome!!!  So now, let’s see what I got.  Warning, photo dump is to follow.  Smile

Junky Spot Order

This first one I had to take because of the paper on the side of the box.  It reads: FRAGILE
BREAKABLE RESIN OR VINYL PERSON INSIDE. TRAVELING FROM THE JUNKY SPOT TO THEIR NEW HOME.
Aurora Says “PLEASE HANDLE WITH CARE!”, and then it has the Junky Spot website link.  I just think it’s too cute while being very informative.  Smile

Junky Spot Order

Ooooooh packaging.

Junky Spot Order

Goodies!!!

Junky Spot Order

Here is my purchased laid out.  Hujoo Baby Suve in apricot, a Bitty Bitsu, head for the Bitty Bitsu, the coveted and long awaited pink eyes that were so worth the wait and money, and then two wigs.

Junky Spot Order

My purchase with my extra goodies.  Yummy and cute.

Junky Spot Order

Higher view of it all.

Junky Spot Order

The two wigs were a mini wave Hujoo wig in red and a mini banged wig in black.  I was going to get a mini wave in black but it sold out so I got the banged one.  I like the banged one, wish I could have gotten the blond one Suve is pictured with in her promo pictures.  The mini wave wig I am still kind of iffy on and that was the one I originally wanted.  The hair is so stiff that it just doesn’t sit right, but maybe with a fabric softener dip it might “loosen” up.  We’ll see.  I want to research first to make sure the dip wont strip the color.  Might have to try a hidden strand first and see what happens

Junky Spot Order

The beginnings of my mini army.  The one on the left is Christmas Noel that I got I believe almost two years ago now.  She needs some TLC for sure.  But she finally has a fitting wig, yay!

Junky Spot Order

Now this one is causing me frustration.  The wig that was suppose to fit her doesn’t.  It’s too big, it was too small for Christmas Noel.  That’s damn mohair wig is going to be the cause for me to pick up drinking I swear!  But I’ve got plans for it.  *insert evil grin and laugh*  So basically she has no wig now, but I have come up with another alternative I am working on.  So far so good.  When it’s completely done I will let you all see.  It feels so good to be crafting again.  Smile

Junky Spot Order

Now to show off the amazing way these babies can bend.  Amazing isn’t it?

Junky Spot Order

Another view more to the side.

Junky Spot Order

And a view from the top.  I plan to take more pictures of this one, she’s too fun.  I have put a dab of glue on her posts in an attempt to keep them in her body.  Not long out of her box she’s popping loose everywhere.  And John I see what you mean about the hands.  Almost impossible to get out and it wouldn’t have cost them much to just give us a peg.  Oh well, I don’t plan on changing them too much.  I will do a Hujoo photoshoot soon.  Right now I am on the fence about Hujoo.  The way their bodies are is kind of funky.  At least to me.  Personal opinion here.  Maybe it was to make them look more like babies, but my little girl sticks her tummy out and it makes her hard to pose.  Don’t know if a looser stringing would change that, but right now I will leave her be until I get Christmas restrung.

And just for fun and silly little omake.

Junky Spot Order (Omake)

I was trying to get a close up of this one’s face and the flash actually decided to work when it hadn’t before due to perfect lighting from the window.  And I couldn’t help notice the seemingly laughing one in the background that looks very much like a creeper.  Laughing out loud

But that’s all for my order, my late birthday present from others and from myself to myself.  Smile  I’m already planning another order for a weight loss milestone.  I want a chocolate Hujoo Baby…I think Ted this time, I want a fleshtone Bitty Bitsu…my current one is in white, and now I’ve got my eye on those blue 10mm Hujoo eyes.  Sarcastic smile  Oh and not to mention…it’s totally not me but…I want a Dana doll.  I know, right!  I’m crazy!  But…she’s so pretty and so neat.  At first I didn’t want her, but then I saw a review of her and I was in awe.  Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not leaving 1/6th behind.  No way.  I’m just also collecting other dolls now that I’m seeing I enjoy them more than I thought I did.  So I hope one day to bring Dana home.  Fingers crossed.  Smile

And that’s all boys and girls.  Just wanted to share my little…would you call this a haul?  Well I’m calling it a haul, especially with how much I spent for tiny dolls.  LOL!  Sometimes I feel bad about the money I’ve spent and will spend on dolls.  I know it’s better than buying drugs or alcohol, and in my case junk food, but sometimes I do feel bad…then I see how awesome my dolls and their things are and I quickly get over it.  LOL!  Ok I’m off you all, I will talk to you lovely people again soon.  Be good until then.  Bye for now.  Smile

Loves ya Red heart,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?