Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Had to share this.

Yes people, I am still alive!!! :-D Still working hard on my Nano novel. I miss blogging here everyday though, but I just don't have time for it just yet. Another couple days and I will return here with some new things I want to try out. I'm thinking of adding some vlogs to the blogs. Got some things I want to share that I think would work better in video form. So in the new year I am going to try to post some video blogs for you all. Ok, so I saw something online today that I just had to share. Its doll related, but it just made me "chortle" so I had to share.



So yeah, that's about it for today. I will try to update here again later on this week. I'm off to exercise, play some Sims 2, and then work on the novel.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?