Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Some cuteness until I get back into the swing of things.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting more. Just been busy trying some Autumn cleaning...who needs Spring cleaning, and dealing with my stomach issues. But I don't want you guys to think I am not here. I am. I swear I am. *waves* I'll be catching up on comments and posting on a normal basis again starting tomorrow. Just needed the last few days of November to unwind. It hasn't been a good month, well except for finishing Nano. I haven't been out of the house for most of the month due to achy tummy and I want to go do some shop therapy to get me in better spirits. Maybe tomorrow I will be brave enough. It sucks, when I don't get out for a long time I tend not to want to go out. Sucks. Hopefully tomorrow I will get out. But to tide you over until my regular post tomorrow, I leave you with this. Just try not to crack a smile. Bet you can't do it. :-) Bye for now.



Loves ya,
Mouse

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chelle, hope you're feeling better:) Shop therapy sounds like just what you need! I'm the same way sometimes, when it comes to going out and about. I'm perfectly happy to stay in and do my thing for days on end-- sometimes I'll miss the whole day and not even look out the window, lol! Once I'm wrapped up in my cocoon of space, I practically have to force myself out the door so I don't become a hermit!

    And thanks for telling me about your artfire experience. Hope you open up shop somewhere again soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankies hon, I'm starting to feel better and am getting back into the swing of it finally. I hope to be back to posting daily now. I did some shop therapy today, but didn't buy anything! Ahh! Can you believe it?!? But it was still fun getting out and about. And its so weird, the more I learn about you the more I feel I have found my long lost twin sister. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?