Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Just a little bit of AHHHHHH!!!!

Ok. so I’m a might bit pissy right now.  I’m hormonal, which is never good, but then add on to it men in my life being very douchey and well you don’t have a good mix there.  Then sprinkle on some “been working on my website for 24 hours and finally have it to a place were I can accept it only to realize I have to upload about 100 files and the file manager on my webhost only allows for 3 uploads at a time but then I found a place where they tell you how to upload a lot of files by zipping them up uploading them and then uncompressing them in the sever and that was only after I’d spent several hours uploading stuff by three files at a freaking time!!!”…I honestly feel like crying right now.

Ok, so I got the bitching out of my system for now.  I guess.  I don’t know.  Just been frustrated lately and don’t know how to handle it.  I guess right now sleep would be the number one option, but I want to work on my site some more.  I know, I know, it will still be there after some sleep but I just want to be done with it so I can work on something else tomorrow.  Ok, I just had three mini chocolate bars and I feel a little better.  I think I need to go get something full of chocolate tomorrow or make brownies.  One of the two.  I need a pick me up, and I don’t care that I should be dieting right now because I had to temporarily give up exercise.  It’s because of the exercise I’m feeling like crap right now.  I think I need a week of chocolate to get myself back on track.  No…seriously…where’s the Mars bars?  I think I will push forward with the website and get it done so I can mark it off and work on something else tomorrow.  Ok, off to go work again.  Thanks for reading my vent/rant.  Just need a few deep breaths and chocolate.  Lots and lots of chocolate…

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?