Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Hey guys! I hope you and your family are having a very safe and merry Christmas and happy holidays. I hope you got all sorts of doll things and non-doll things that your heart desired. Have an extra helping of turkey and stuffing today...the new year is around the corner so we can just start over, right?  :-D

And on that note, I am off. I plan to play some Guild Wars 2 for more of the day before I have to jump back into busy work tomorrow. Have an awesome day everyone!!! Take care and bye for now. :-)

Of to eat some of the cheese ball she made yesterday,
Michelle

Image From Free Digital Photos

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Marta. Thank you for stopping by. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?