Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

I've Got Two Free To Play Guild Wars 2 Codes

Ok guys, I'm back with 2 codes to play Guild Wars 2. If you are interested please leave a comment with your email address below so I can send you an invite. Feel free to put spaces in the email address to keep it from being picked up by crawlers. They say that codes are limited so I am also going to post this on Facebook with the few peeps I know on there and give them a chance at the codes too. This is open to everyone and it's first come first serve. If I end up giving the codes out I'll update here about it. Ok, I'm off to post this on Facebook now, talk to you lovelies later.

Telling her hungry tummy to hold on a minute more,
Michelle

Image From Guild Wars 2 Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?