Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Hey guys!!!

Hey guys, how are you all doing? Me? Doing a lot better than a few weeks ago. I have so much to catch up on in the doll hobby, I’ve missed you guys so much, and I have a few things to share with you all. News about my things keeping me from blogging, family news updates, and a recent shopping spree that I really shouldn’t have done but future events needing past items caused it to happen. Huh? What? Yeah, I know, super cryptic, but all will be revealed soon. I’m going to do a video this weekend for you guys on the shopping spree along with some posts about what’s been going on. Like I said, I miss you guys and I have so many blogs to catch up on. I am working on getting all your links into a blog RSS reader so I can be updated through that. I know, I’m the last one to do it, but I’m a natural late bloomer. Winking smile  Ok, gotta go, I have a short story to work on and get done by tomorrow at midnight, more on that later.  Bye for now guys, I hope all of you are doing well.  Big  dollie hugs and kisses from me. Take care. Smile

Glad to be back,

Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?