Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

3480 words in…

My rewrite of my story is coming along nicely.  Had to do some research for some parts of it, but it’s nicely coming along. I’d forgotten how much I love/hate writing.  It’s crazy how the story can come pouring from you at one moment and barely get past 10 words the next.  But I really am loving this rewrite and doing it in first person is becoming a delightful experience.  I think I will stick it out and see how it goes.  Fingers crossed.  Gotta try to get some sleep now.  Will write more about writing later.  Everyone have a brilliant Wednesday!

 

Loves ya,

Mouse

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are enjoying the writing. :-) Have a great day yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Juliet! Writing can be so exhausting at times but I love getting my story out there so much so I keep going. Hopefully I can share some with you all soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?