Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Fresh Start

Speed Limit 35 Sign
Hey there gang, remember me? Goodness it's been a while since I have blogged here, and I have missed it dearly. I wasn't really sure what I would come back and talk about because I have not really been feeling up to doing anything dollwise, except for my Tumblr that is slowly becoming a mish-mash of things I find inspiring towards dolls, and crafting, and art, and writing, and doll fashion, etc. And while I do love Tumblr, there is just something about a bloggy-blog that fits me better. So I will still update Tumblr regularly, but I will be returning here to blog as well, for now.

Wait, what do I mean, for now? Well, I have been taking inventory of my life lately, and I realize I am ready for a fresh start at everything and to finally do some things I have wanted to do for a long time. First thing being, I want to get my own domain and a blog on my own website sometime this year, fingers crossed tight. I am slowly building up a list of all the things I want to accomplish in the next year. I will eventually put it on it's only little page up at the top and you can follow along with me as I tick of each one. I just realize my mind is everywhere and I need to pull back, make lists, and go from there. I am realizing that the longer I wait to do things I honestly want to do, the more time passes and the less time I actually have to do things. Ok, maybe that sounded a bit morbid, but it's true. I mean, hello, I am getting ready to turn the dreaded...3-5 on the 9th of next month and I feel I have nothing to show for it. I know I am not alone in that, but I am focused solely on myself right now. Yes, I have decided that the next year of my life will be my selfish year where I work on me and my goals, and yes, a lot of those goals include dollie stuff. LOL! But they also include writing more, reading more, reconnecting with you guys, and much more.

I'd like to write here everyday, but I find I can't write about doll stuff everyday because there just isn't that much doll stuff to talk about that isn't covered in depth by others who do it much better than I could. I'd rather share what I am working on at the moment, and I know it won't always be doll stuff, I hope you don't mind the other stuff I'll be talking about. I would like to turn this blog into a doll, craft, writing, reading, lifestyle blog. Just write about what's currently going on in my neck of the woods, and I hope you will find it interesting. *fingers crossed* I think this blog will be more fun to write and more interesting to read that way. So I hope you will continue to follow along.

I don't know what brought on this newly found direction for me, probably has something to do with something I have been working on for a day now, more later on that. I just know that it's time to return to what I love, reconnect with the people I love talking to, and start enjoying life again. Issues with my stomach and thyroid have been getting me down a lot lately and I am just sick of always being sad and depressed over it when it's not going anywhere anytime soon. It's time to live again.

I hope all you lovely people are doing awesome and I can't wait to check in on each of you. I am still determined to catch up on all the blog posts I have missed out on, some of you will take longer than others...I'm so behind. But I will start catching up today with some of you and I can't wait to see what you have been up to. Take care until my next post. Bye for now.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?